Charge Level Slide Bar Resetting in App

IanSS

Standard Member
Reaction score
Due to doing a few longer distance journeys the past week or so I have had the charge level slide bar in my ZSEV LR set to 100%. Normally when I do this I set it in the car but have noticed that sometimes the app stays at 80% and this then switches the car back to that level. This morning got in the car ahead of starting a 245 journey from Glasgow to Doncaster expecting a full charge only to see 80% battery as it has done it again. Not a massive issue but just meant stopping to charge earlier than planned.

When checking the app it prompted me to enter my password which might be caused by it updating. Does anyone know if there is a way to force the app to maintain the setting from the car rather than the other way about?

I haven't seen it change back to 80% it has always stayed where i have set it Though only having the car since DEC 22 i have probably changed the setting about 20 times ish.

I have accidentally turned it down by tapping the battery to get to battery management screen but no harm done I just slide it back up I do tend to use menu screen then charge management more now than just tapping on battery

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom