charge point installation

garyww

Novice Member
Reaction score
hi, do you get any help towards a charge point installation with the new ev car

Hi Garyww... if you use a electical contractor registered on OLEV website and it is a SMART charger then you currently receive a grant of 350.00
I recommend that you visit OLEV website

Hi Bigev, yeah i was aware of the OLEV grant, i was just wondering if any assistance was offered from the MG dealer as part of the purchase similar to other dealer brands ?

I suspect it will depend on the individual dealer...I do remeber 18 months ago you may have got the EV charger thrown in..I bought mine 12 months ago and that offer wasnot on the table but at the time MG themselves offered about 2.5K off the price in addition... If you have not bought it yet you may want to haggle against another dealer to see which one blinks and offers you a free EV install

It’s also worth making sure that you can carry out timed charging with it. If you do go onto a cheaper night tariff it has benefits.

I’ve had a 5 for a week and didn’t get any movement on help with a new car when negotiating the deal. The only help was recommending Rolec home chargers. I’m having one fitted next Weds.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom