Charger gone on a go slow

LDN21

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have noticed that my ZS (2020) has suddenly gone on a charging go slow. There has been no changes with the car or with the charger used (PodPoint 7kw in private residential parking what I only have use of)
Previously it was charging fine (low to full in a few hours) however the last two charges have only put about 30% on in about 10+ hours significantly less.
My question is what order should I look into it. The three possible areas I have identified are: PodPoint (need to talk to managing agent and May result in it being turned off for months again), Car (recently had to do factory reset due to issues with MGPliot), Cable (no change)

Probably the charger IMO.
I've noticed, a couple of times on my local Tesco PodPoints that if another car plugs in to the same post, the rate drops to around 3kW, not always though. It has happened once with my ZS and a couple of times with SWMBO's 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, in my local Tesco also see this happen, but I thought OP had a Podpoint at home, either way try another charger a few around you don't need to charge it fully if you just want to check the rate of charge.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom