Child Seat Recommendations for rotating child seat

STG

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi All,

I am looking to buy a new child seat as my current one does not really fit well in the back of the MG4.

I would like some recommendations from owners who have got a particular type of child seat fitted inside their MG4.

I am looking for a 360deg (ie one that rotates sidewards to help get your child in easier then you rotate the seat back to face forward), ISOFix and also either top tether or footwell support leg

What age and size group seat is your child? Also all the I size isofix rotating bases are bulky so you might struggle with legroom for a forward facing child if you're tall and insistent that you want the seat behind you. My newborn is in a cybex cloud z2 ( so currently rear facing) with the rotating base and the seat as good as touches the back of my seat. I personally think cybex are one of the best manufacturers and I'll be looking at the sirona t next

Last edited:
Opps, our grandson is 2 years old so a Type 0+/1/2/3 will be fine.

I currently like the Cozy N Safe Comet 360° Rotation Car Seat, having measured it does fit behind the drivers seat. I am not tall so should be plenty of leg room for him.

The reason our old seat does not fit well is that it is quite old and bulky and as I have a poor spinal injury stooping down to tey and twist into the old seat to place him in is quite hard for me.

I ordered last night (Friday) on Amazon and it arrived first thing this morning(Saturday).
I did go for the Cozy N Safe Comet 360° Rotation Car Seat and it looks great and matches the black leather look of the car.
There is plenty of space to spin the seat round and it does not catch anything even when he is strapped in.
Easy to install, just the 2 isofix and one tether over the rear seat to the tether point on the rear

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom