Chrome Wind Deflectors

Frank

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All, Once more I have bought something for the car (will be the last I think). They are Chrome Wind Deflectors that fit the top of the doors and extend into the rear quarter light. I think they look good and more importantly the DO reduce the wind noise quite a bit in my opinion.
They can be bought on Amazon, a little bit expensive £42.99 but I have seem them on Ebay I think for £30 odd. I have been up to 80mph with them fitted and not problems.

Regards

Frank

Attachments

• CAR.JPG
    CAR.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 302
Hi @Frank, I don't suppose you have a link or a name of the specific deflectors you went for? I really like the fact that yours extend all the way into the rear quarter, but the ones I've found so far are only 4pc (such as these).

Hi @Frank, I don't suppose you have a link or a name of the specific deflectors you went for? I really like the fact that yours extend all the way into the rear quarter, but the ones I've found so far are only 4pc (such as these).

Yes, link shown below, you get them from Amazon, I am also waiting for other chrome bits and pieces from Ali Express that fit the black bits still showing on my photograph but they are taking ages to arrive.

Regards

Frank
Chrome Wind Deflectors

PS Sorry just noticed that Amazon stated they were out of stock at the moment, but I will send another link shortly showing you where to buy chrome detailing for the car for the windows (but they are NOT wind deflectors).

hi @Portgordon ,

As the Amazon Wind Deflectors appear to be out of stock this link takes you to an alternative which I would have bought but I already had the wind deflectors.

Chrome Bright work

I think they are worth buying and make the car look brighter (no pun intended).

Regards

Frank

Found them available for £29.99 direct from Auto Clover :)

Smoked / Black - £29.99
Chrome - £44.99

I like the idea of the wind deflectors in particular as I like to drive with the windows open a tad (unless I'm trying to eek out additional miles :ROFLMAO:) - these should allow me to do that and minimise noise / water ingress. I think they look quite good too.

Thanks @Frank and keep up the awesome modding :cool:

Found them available for £29.99 direct from Auto Clover :)

Smoked / Black - £29.99
Chrome - £44.99

I like the idea of the wind deflectors in particular as I like to drive with the windows open a tad (unless I'm trying to eek out additional miles :ROFLMAO:) - these should allow me to do that and minimise noise / water ingress. I think they look quite good too.

Thanks @Frank and keep up the awesome modding :cool:
Will do,

Thanks, I am thinking of upgrading the suspension (Mike Procter, utube videos on his MG ZS EV) as per Mike who stated it improved the ride and handling immensely and I believe the company who carried out the work for him are fettling the set up they sold him so that they are even better.

The company used to be the suspension guys for the MG ZS whilst it was in development and had to work to a budget (i.e. cheaper suspension components) the upgraded components are Bilstein and I think they can be had for just over £400 and its a job that I could do myself. Still thinking about it though.

Regards

Frank

Are the improvements aimed at better handling or a softer ride? I dont think you an have both.

Are the improvements aimed at better handling or a softer ride? I dont think you an have both.
I think Mike Procter wanted better handling, however I think he stated the ride was better as well. Just going shopping, I will (unless you beat me to it) try and dig out the video and send either the video or link.

Regards

Frank

PS I think I have an email I sent to the company, I will look for it and speak to them about the MG ZS EV Package!!

I wouldn't fit these. Unlike most deflectors that fit inside the window channels these ones are just held on with double sided tape 😅

I wouldn't fit these. Unlike most deflectors that fit inside the window channels these ones are just held on with double sided tape 😅
Yes, and stayed there for over a year until I sold the car,they really enhanced the look and reduced wind noise

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom