climate control

PieterMG

Novice Member
Reaction score
Is er iemand die weet hoe de stand van temperatuur en uitstroomopeningen langer in beeld kan blijven?
Het is erg irritant dat je alles steeds handmatig moet bijstellen (ik mis de climate control van mijn vorige auto's) maar om te zien hoe de instellingen zijn moet je bovendien elke keer een knopje aanraken en de instellingen blijven dan maar enkele seconden in beeld.

Courtesy of Google Translate:
Does anyone know how to keep the temperature and outlets in the picture for longer?
It is very annoying that you always have to adjust everything manually (I miss the climate control of my previous cars), but to see how the settings are, you also have to touch a button each time and the settings only remain in the picture for a few seconds.

Very annoying, it actually seems to take longer to respond to the buttons than it stays on the screen. I can't seem to get screen and face vents on at the same time either.

Yeah, it really needs to respond faster to touching the controls and then stay on for longer. I doubt the response time can be improved, I suspect, like the radio response lag when using the touch pad, it's down to not having enough processing power. The time it stays on could be increased with a software tweak, I'm disappointed it wasn't addressed in the comfort 2 update package.

I’ve had a scan through the manual and there doesn’t seem to be any mention of display time.

Yes, it will be very nice to have it showed on the screen for a longer time.
The fan speed and direction can actually be seen on the screen at all times in the top in the little icon. But it is so small to see when you drive.
So let's hope for an update.

[QUOTE = "Jeps, post: 4704, lid: 986"]
Ja, het zal erg leuk zijn om het voor een langere tijd op het scherm te laten zien.
De ventilatorsnelheid en -richting zijn eigenlijk altijd te zien op het scherm bovenaan in het kleine pictogram. Maar het is zo klein om te zien als je rijdt.
Dus laten we hopen op een update.
[/CITAAT]
ventilatorsnelheid kan ik niet zien, wel de richting

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom