• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Comfort 2, HVAC and?

Its scary when the MG techs dont know whats going on. Again I say it, they have had zero training on these cars. Their knowledge will get better over time.
On this particular issue, I think it is not the fault of the Tech staff or the dealerships. I am not sure how extensive MG tested the ZS EV BMS software against the european charge point providers. It seems all the issues we are having with charging is due to poor car software to charger software interphase. It seems MG's approach is reactive and will only test and correct an issue if many owners report the same problem.
The 2019 European model of the ZS EV came with an inadequate BMS and MG has been working to catch up ever since. Seems there are still some "bugs" in the BMS software.

I don’t understand how two “updated” cars can be running a different version of the software though, unless there are multiple updates MG aren’t telling you about.

I don’t understand how two “updated” cars can be running a different version of the software though, unless there are multiple updates MG aren’t telling you about.
Yes. It is confusing.
I will have the 1st service in a few months and I think I will arrange then to have all software updates reviewed then.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom