Sue H

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I recently posted a message on the forum about my MG ZS EV. It was 4 years old and before September had been a great car but after that it had spend 9 weeks at MG and 8 weeks on my drive. I kept having it back because MG couldn't find anything wrong with it and a week or 2 later it would break down again. Anyway, I lost confidence in the vehicle and asked MG to buy it back off me which they did with no argument. The experience hasn't put me off having an EV but I will wait a while as the price has gone up so much.

I recently posted a message on the forum about my MG ZS EV. It was 4 years old and before September had been a great car but after that it had spend 9 weeks at MG and 8 weeks on my drive. I kept having it back because MG couldn't find anything wrong with it and a week or 2 later it would break down again. Anyway, I lost confidence in the vehicle and asked MG to buy it back off me which they did with no argument. The experience hasn't put me off having an EV but I will wait a while as the price has gone up so much.
Good outcome in the end! Hope you find your next EV real soon!

I am surprised they bought back a 4 year old car.
I remember the days when cars were nearly ready for the scrap heap when 4 years old.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom