Confused About MY

securespark

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
When we went to test drive the MG4, it was a 22 plate demonstrator.

It had no grab handles, no rear wiper and no heat pump and no black roof (it was an SE, if that counts for anything).

We were told the 23 MY Trophies have black roofs.

When we picked ours up (reg July 23), it had grab handles, a rear wiper and heat pump, but no black roof. Now, TBH, the black roof is no biggie, but I'm just a bit confused.

Those of you who have 23 plate MG4 Trophies, have you got any or all of this equipment?

Black Roof and 11KW AC charging are removed for the MY23 model. Black Roof oly came with Trophy models.

MY23 gains grab handles, rear wiper, middle rear headrest, and for Trophy models 18in wheels.

UK/Ireland models/trims don't have heat pumps.

MG website for continental Europe lists a black roof for the XPower and Trophy ER.
I can approve this when mine will be delivered ;-)

Inappropriate language/mild swearing/circumventing the swear filter
Last edited by a moderator:
When we went to test drive the MG4, it was a 22 plate demonstrator.

It had no grab handles, no rear wiper and no heat pump and no black roof (it was an SE, if that counts for anything).

We were told the 23 MY Trophies have black roofs.

When we picked ours up (reg July 23), it had grab handles, a rear wiper and heat pump, but no black roof. Now, TBH, the black roof is no biggie, but I'm just a bit confused.

Those of you who have 23 plate MG4 Trophies, have you got any or all of this equipment?
How do you know that it had a heat pump?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back