Connecting the domestic charger in the dark

This something I had seen this was clipped on the inside of the flap to give light to plug in. If you had your charge plug in your had and unlock the car you would have light from the headlights and rear light long enough to plug in before they go off.

Attachments

• F706127D-4E45-4E0C-B912-0BA01175A660.png
    F706127D-4E45-4E0C-B912-0BA01175A660.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 161
I have a zappi charger mounted on an outside wall, directly above the charger I have one of those cheap Aldi PIR solar led lights. Helps when getting in and out the car at night as well.

I need something for wherever I am at charging time. At home, my security light is fine. Thanks to everyone who replied, I’m going for the cut-down USB charge LED dog collar. I’ll post a review when I‘ve done some testing.

Just an update. Got the USB dog collar, as suggested, and cut it to size I made it a snug fit with the switch at the top. Works very well, what a difference. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Just attempted to plug in last night, in the dark - not easy without a torch. Has anyone identified any LED options to fit inside the flap?
Sorry folks , I have just spotted this post !.
I have just posted a similar thread for anybody who may have this problem with their ZS EV's.
Cheap and cheerful fix !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom