• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Coolant change reprieve for low milers.

Kithmo

Distinguished Member
Solutions
Reaction score
I was looking for info on how long OAT coolant lasts on google when I came across this MG servicing info page.
It seems, if you are a low mileage user the 4th year coolant change on EVs is postponed to the 5th year instead.
Service schedule

I was looking for info on how long OAT coolant lasts on google when I came across this MG servicing info page.
It seems, if you are a low mileage user the 4th year coolant change on EVs is postponed to the 5th year instead.
Service schedule
Lower down the 2019/2020 cars don’t have the low mileage option. I think it may be 2021 cars onwards. Some EV’s have coolant for the life of the car, so I don’t think it’s that critical anyway - but keeps the warranty I suppose.

Perhaps it shows that there’s a new ZS EV on the way in the UK in 2021...

Perhaps it shows that there’s a new ZS EV on the way in the UK in 2021...
Unlikely they’d release the service schedule first. More likely they’re about to sell a ton of them to a big fleet who want to keep them for 4 years but not pay the cost of the 4th service :D

How long are Motability leases typically?

2020 MG5 has the low mileage option so I wonder why the ZS doesn't ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom