Crashed EVs

AusMGZSEV

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I have bought two crashed MG ZS EVs from auctions. One is a frontal collision, the other side. Plan is to build one good one and use the leftover parts for an EV conversion of my existing car.

But my question is about collision status. I took delivery of the frontal impact one today and got it turned on. It knows it has been crashed, I expect because of the airbags, and suggests I get out of the car. I'm wondering if there is a way to reset this condition? Or is it a case of repairing/replacing the airbags and sensors?

The side impact one should be drivable (around my lane/yard) so hoping this condition is overridable.
MG1.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 2.46.22 pm.png

It looks like 5 star NCAP rating. How do you convert your car to EV? To replace engine with motor? I am thinking to convert my vw caddy maxi to ev. It has flat floor to load battery pack.

It looks like 5 star NCAP rating. How do you convert your car to EV? To replace engine with motor? I am thinking to convert my vw caddy maxi to ev. It has flat floor to load battery pack.
Converting ICE to EV, there us a great tv programme called Vintage Voltage, shows several models which have been converted.

Ahh, found this:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom