Cyberster Configurator Now Live

Nice, but very "samey" as about 50% of cars on the road now seem to be a similar colour. I'm going to be bold and go with yellow I think. :cool: I'll think I look cool as with the top down, whilst everyone else can see the reality and laugh and point at the old fart in his bright yellow sports car!
Camden Grey?!

We cant get all red interior UK side and for me thats a good thing
Im glad they avoided all black interior as well. Add some zzz to that lol. If they ever do all leather make it multicoloured and heated/cooled as well. Off white and black maybe with the off white door cards.

PPF on the external gloss black, chameleon windscreen and slight tints would look good when roof is up. Maybe can do something with the wheels a year later lol..

I don't like diamond cut or dark wheels, I'm going to have mine redone old school bright metallic silver when I get it, which will make sense as it'll be about 2 years old and the diamond cut part of the wheels will already have "whiteworm" by then lol!

We cant get all red interior UK side and for me thats a good thing
Red interior really doesn't work with yellow anyway, so a good thing!

Anyone remember the custom hardtops for the E36 and E46 convertibles? I wonder if someone will make one for the Cyberster?

OEM Hardtop Example

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Anyone remember the custom hardtops for the E36 and E46 convertibles? I wonder if someone will make one for the Cyberster?

OEM Hardtop Example
I had one for an MR2. It was a pain in the arse as we didn’t have a garage at the time so it spent the summer months on the floor of a bedroom.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom