Dab update? - radio not working

Piupiu777

Standard Member
Reaction score
Im having issues with my radio in the last 2 months, error: "Radio module initialising".

Ive heared something about dab update that need to be done..

Someone know about it? Mg service center dont know how to fix it.

Attachments

• 20210815_214317.jpg
    20210815_214317.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 370
  • Screenshot_20210815-215349_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210815-215349_Gallery.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 766
Last edited:
Im having issues with my radio in the last 2 months, error: "Radio module initialising".

Ive heared something about dab update that need to be done..

Someone know about it? Mg service center dont know how to fix it.
The dealership should be able to sort it. Initially, before all my other issues, they were going to fix it in about an hour but I won't know whether they have actually done it until I get my car back tomorrow.

Hallo
haben seit heute das gleiche Problem. Gibt es eine Lösung, die ich selbst machen kann oder muss ich zum Händler gehen?

I had the same issue. The only solution i found was to disconnect the 12V battery and reconnect it after 5 Minutes. If you do so, the radio will work again but you will have a lot of errors on the dashboard. If you drive 200/300 metters all the errors disappear. So dont be scared :)

hat leider bei mir nicht funktioniert. Vereinbaren Sie nächste Woche einen Termin mit dem Händler. Aber danke!

Mám problémy s rádiem za poslední 2 měsíce, chyba: "Inicializace rádiového modulu".

Slyšel jsem něco o aktualizaci dab, kterou je třeba udělat.

Ví o tom někdo? Servisní středisko Mg neví, jak to opravit.
Ahoj. Už jste problém vyřešili? Mám stejný problém, ale sám jsem smazal ovladač rádia. Už víte, jak problém vyřešit? Děkuji Dauda ([email protected])

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom