Dead MG EHS

stuckinitaly

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi all. Rented this thing in Munich and drove to Italy. No real issues on the way here. Last night, parked and as far as both of us could tell, it was off. We have had it for 3 days and no real issues. It's never been plugged in since I had it. Didn't even know it was supposed to be. Seems like a non skart type of vehicle to rent to tourist and bus8ness people who don't have access to charges readily available but I digress.
Went to start today. Nothing. No display. No power to mirrors or hatch but fob unlocks it.
Got a boost from a guy with a booster pack. It started right up. Ran for aboht 5 minute and shut itself off. Got another boost and this time didn't start. Currently charging EV side but here in Italy booster cables aren't a thing. Lol. Called rental agency and they're on it. Not sure how long but I asked them to bring boost AND another 12v. I'm 7 hours away from a full charge as well. As far as I understand though, this will NOT charge the 12v so I'm stuck waiting for rental agency.
Currently I'm at like 5% and I can move it in electric mode but it will notnstart and gives me shit for having a battery under 12v. That's it.

Anyone have any tips or tricks though while I wait?

Wrong forum bud, ask an admin to move it for you. Sorry, no idea how a phev works re electric v petrol (

The saga continues. I just went and scrolled through info screen. And it's saying the 12
Wrong forum bud, ask an admin to move it for you. Sorry, no idea how a phev works re electric v petrol (
Shoot sorry. I thought I was in the right apot. Just saw EV. Thanks.

Admin, I will cut and paste, you can delete this one.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom