Dealers North London

DON

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi all firstly thanks for letting me into your forum, I have ordered a Kia EV6 but I am getting cold feet re the £48500 price tag, as a good customer of my Kia dealer i didn't need a deposit, any way have been looking at the new MG SZ EV facelift which would probley fit the bill for me, I have watched all the u tube pod casts and read all the info that is available, phoned my local MG dealer Tues spoke to a guy in sales my first question can you tell me when the new facelift ZS EV demo will be in, his reply March 2022 !! I said that's not what I have heard, he then said maybe Jan or Feb, ok thanks I put phone down :mad: next dealer can you tell me when the new facelift ZS EV demo will be in, his answer No but do i want to put a deposit down as they will be selling fast, so when's the cars coming in? probley Dec he said, ok bye, 3rd dealer same question 3rd week in November he said AT LAST GREAT can I book a test drive, he said ring him back in 2 weeks time to book :unsure: I am amazed these dealers sell any cars, not a good advert for MG, so can anyone recommend a dealer in the North London or Herts area that do care about customers Sorry for the rant on my first post (y)

Hi and welcome.

Have a look at this thread

Also see this from out resident dealer @MilesperkWh which would indicate it is impossible to book a test drive as they don't know exactly when they will have them ready for such.

Delivery of demonstrators is due to commence from 22nd November. So if they receive it on Friday 26th Nov, it may not be taxed and prepped before the following week. Ask them to call you once it's in.

Yes seen that offer very good, if I ever get a test drive and the dealer wont match Stuart offer I might be taking a trip up north.

Hi all firstly thanks for letting me into your forum, I have ordered a Kia EV6 but I am getting cold feet re the £48500 price tag, as a good customer of my Kia dealer i didn't need a deposit, any way have been looking at the new MG SZ EV facelift which would probley fit the bill for me, I have watched all the u tube pod casts and read all the info that is available, phoned my local MG dealer Tues spoke to a guy in sales my first question can you tell me when the new facelift ZS EV demo will be in, his reply March 2022 !! I said that's not what I have heard, he then said maybe Jan or Feb, ok thanks I put phone down :mad: next dealer can you tell me when the new facelift ZS EV demo will be in, his answer No but do i want to put a deposit down as they will be selling fast, so when's the cars coming in? probley Dec he said, ok bye, 3rd dealer same question 3rd week in November he said AT LAST GREAT can I book a test drive, he said ring him back in 2 weeks time to book :unsure: I am amazed these dealers sell any cars, not a good advert for MG, so can anyone recommend a dealer in the North London or Herts area that do care about customers Sorry for the rant on my first post (y)
Exactly the same response I had from my local dealer. Absolutely clueless.

As there is only Eastcote Bushy and St Albans you tried these, I use Bushy did you speak with Divid there.

Bushy was one I called sure I spoke to the guy who cleans the cars lol i will try again cheers.

I will have give a call, I hope you both will find them nice cars what was the estimate deliver.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom