• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Decisions decisions

All those are on affinity so I'm not eligible. 😭
Also I'm after an exclusive as want the roof rails

I've decided to put the van up for sale when I get it back. Then look for a car.

How much is the Road Tax on your van? Don’t forget, zero road tax to pay with an EV! And the London congestion tax will also be zero, when you have registered your new MG5, as I fully expect you to get it now!

You would think I would know as I've just taxed one of them. I think it's £260.

Hi
If you have the funds to go for the mg5 “JUST DO IT” you’ll never look back
I don’t do many miles 1200 in the first 3 months of ownership
But I know it would take me years to recover my money back but we are only here once
I enjoy driving again in my Cmax it was getting to be a drudge
Check out ev James and Kate the have mad a Mg5 into a van

Good luck on your decision
😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Don’t believe the 3.6 MilesperkWh! Never seen anywhere near that in my MG5LR and mine was not that loaded and doing 65 - 70 mph. That is why it had to go.

It's very dependent on how you use the car.
I'm averaging 3.1 miles/kWh at the moment without making any special effort to be economical.

Just had a call from a customer and there desperate for me to do the job. They know my euro6 van is dead so they have offered to drive me there and back.
I might not buy a new car now and just find more customers willing to drive me to work. 🤣🤣

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom