Delayed ev delivery

marv2067

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Just putting this out there I have been doing a bit of digging regarding ev delays it turns out that mg main shareholder is the Chinese government what’s the thoughts on delays being deliberate

Just putting this out there I have been doing a bit of digging regarding ev delays it turns out that mg main shareholder is the Chinese government what’s the thoughts on delays being deliberate
Not buying that. Money from Europe is infinitely more preferable to the Chinese government than making a (silly in the grand scheme of things) political point

Not buying that. Money from Europe is infinitely more preferable to the Chinese government than making a (silly in the grand scheme of things) political point
This. I'm not sold on some kind of conspiracy at all, and SAIC's ownership isn't a secret.

If they had a longer lead time than other manufacturers or were the only ones citing delays, then maybe there'd be something to question. Chip shortage is something affecting more than just cars, not to mention shipping cost increases etc.

EVERY manufacturer is suffering from delivery issues and unless it's a stock vehicle, anywhere you try to buy a new car from will quote you stupid-long delivery dates at the moment. Is it a conspiracy by the manufacturers to defund themselves and go bankrupt whilst raising the price of second hand cars and enriching Arthur Daley? Perhaps :ROFLMAO:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom