Delivered cars

Have you got you new ZS?

• Total voters

BruceT

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi Folks, Just out of interest, I'd love to know who has actually got their new cars. I'm talking about Mod 2 ZSs of course. Any comments would be great. I'm asking this now because it looks like the Long range cars are coming in.

car GIF

Last edited:
Hi Folks, Just out of interest, I'd love to know who has actually got their new cars. I'm talking about Mod 2 ZSs of course. Any comments would be great. I'm asking this now because it looks like the Long range cars are coming in.

car GIF
Hey I will update once I have mine lol

As a note I would check the Tracker excel in another thread. It shows who is waiting and who has collected theirs:)

Hey I will update once I have mine lol

As a note I would check the Tracker excel in another thread. It shows who is waiting and who has collected theirs:)
Ok, thank you. I couldn't find that thread before, It makes depressing reading, how people who ordered cars months and months after I did, already have their cars and have had them for a while. I don't think I want to know any more

car GIF
I’ve been waiting since December and MG are taking orders for MG4

car GIF
Hi Bruce just got mine since November 2021 a long wait

car GIF
Not yet.
I ordered mine (Trophy Long Range) last December, has anyone received theirs from around that time?

Ordered my Trophy Connect LR in Silver last November, latest from the dealer (Chorley MG) is that it’s due next month.

car GIF

I don’t have any of them because mine is the Long Range Connect Version

car GIF
No still waiting since February for my ZS EV TC LR. I was told last week by my dealer it’s still on TBA status.

car GIF
I have had mine since mid-June. It's fab and I love it!

Attachments

• 16610918271577020368268211461569.jpg
    16610918271577020368268211461569.jpg
    906.2 KB · Views: 123
Ordered my Trophy Connect LR in black last November 2021, latest from the dealer is no reply
Who did you order with? I ordered mine the day after the books opened on the 4th November, I didn't get the car, but that's a whole 'nother story, you should have heard by now

I have had my STANDARD Range SE (not Short) since February and love it so far. Been averaging 4m/KWh since May so would be getting round 196 miles if I was to chance it. Only rapid charged once on an Instavolt which was faultless and really quick. Other than that getting free charges at work and minimising home charging (though will be less bothered now I'm on Octopus Go!)

However am sorely tempted by the MG4 I must say!

Ordered our LR Trophy in red at the end of March and were told then to expect to wait 6 or 7 months. From reading this forum I was expecting that to be optimistic. However, we got a call from the dealer in June to say that they had a cancelled order, in silver but otherwise the same spec, that we could get as long as it was registered by the end of June, so we were happy to go for that. Apparently there were quite a few ahead of us in the queue, but they had gone for the SR model to keep below the grant threshold. By the time we ordered, the grant was no longer available anyway, plus we wanted the LR model.

Very pleased with the car so far. Done most of our charging at home using the granny charger. Had a couple of quotes for fitting a charger to the house, again by then the grant was no longer an option (in Scotland). They seemed very expensive (£1500+), so we've decided to stick with the granny, which is working out fine. I've charged the car a couple of times away from home, more just to find out how it works rather than out of necessity.

Ordered our LR Trophy in red at the end of March and were told then to expect to wait 6 or 7 months. From reading this forum I was expecting that to be optimistic. However, we got a call from the dealer in June to say that they had a cancelled order, in silver but otherwise the same spec, that we could get as long as it was registered by the end of June, so we were happy to go for that. Apparently there were quite a few ahead of us in the queue, but they had gone for the SR model to keep below the grant threshold. By the time we ordered, the grant was no longer available anyway, plus we wanted the LR model.
Very nice, very lucky.

One thing you can do with the charger, Is do most of it yourself, if that's an option, £1500 is a LOT. Most of the Scottish folks on here have had a terrible time getting good quotes, ask around on here and ask the hive mind.....

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom