Delivery Date Confirmed

Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I am very pleased to say that a delivery date, March 22nd, has been confirmed for my MG ZS EV Trophy Connect.
This will be my first EV and lease vehicle. I have been mostly pleased with the leasing agents, RGW Ltd after a bit of a rocky start. However, they have come up trumps to find me the car I wanted. The car is brand new and coming from Luscombe MG in Leeds and I have to say they have been really fantastic in keeping me informed.
The contract means the car will be driven to me, which is over a 4 hour drive from Leeds, so I hope the snow and ice has subsided to make the drive enjoyable down to the Somerset levels.
00081sm.png

When it arrives I will post a real photo. Until then some more spending to get all those things, like charging cables (T2), Car mats, Boot liner, DashCam, and some cool driving shoes. I might even be able to afford some electricity.

evcog (Colin)

Yes been spending far too much time creating with Stable Diffusion while waiting for the car. I have been without a car since late November so can't get out much. So I have conjured a few pictures of MG EVs issued the magic incantation of the forum and hey presto its arriving soon. Either that or those men in white coats.

Evcog

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom