Delivery superstition

Mine was a really odd one. I have not been into my actual dealer since I ordered in March. I have had a phone call here and there and also some emails. From the correspondance I have had I was told an expected delivery at the end of September and that it was supposed to have been on a boat in August. Well here we are then at the end of September and I've heard nothing at all about if it had arrived to port or unloaded etc.. So on Monday I thought I am just gonna pop into the dealer and see what's what. I got the old no further information except what I was already told previously and that they have just had transporters turn up with vehichles on them randomly. I said my thanks and headed home. 5 hours later I get a call saying a transporter randomly turned up that afternoon and my car was on it! Picking it tomorrow 🥳🎉
Still praying this happens to me.

I already have a 10mm spanner but no car. Nearly a year. I bet if it ever arrives before thousands of MG4s I will be out of the country getting the bums rush to collect. MG head office just blocks contacts. Very poor customer service. They evidently do batches so why is mine not here when I have seen several same colour and spec running around?

Just had the Passat in for mot sailed through, advised on 2 front tyres so had them done as well plus a pair of front wipers sure this means I’ll get a phone call now
My diesel is now due mot, service, tax, parking voucher renew. Going to be about £1200. That said and done i would still be happy if my EV turned up the next day lol

Reckon it was the bad tempered, impulse purchase of a used Zoe after another 'its still TBA' call with the dealer in October that tipped it. Call last week to say mine is still TBA but if I'm OK with red then I can have one in January thanks to a cancellation

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom