Disable camera when turning

Maciej

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
At the moment when I stop at traffic lights and indicate turn screen shows me a side of a car I am turning to. I don't an t this to happen. It makes it difficult to use sat nav as screen exits sat nav at every traffic lights and reconnects once turn is completed

I don't have mine yet but was looking at the owners manual:
using the 'Setting' interface to select low speed switching of corner lights/indicators, this will automatically open the 360 around view system when the indicators are used at low speeds and exit when the indicators are cancelled. In the 360 around view system display interface, select the settings icon to enable personal settings for system functions.
So, should be in the settings interface for the 360 camera, if not, its probably buried in the infotainment somewhere.

its in the settings for the 360 degree camera. Not very difficult to find! :)
20220411_125653.jpg

You can also find the manuals in the i-smart app under your profile..
Well, I’m still on ZOE 50 and am seriously considering a replacement for the new MG ZS EV, so I’m interested in any experience.
I have also tried to download the i-Smart app, but I only get non-English versions. The home screen is in English and everything below is in Thai.
Is there any link to download the i-Smart apk English version?

Well, I’m still on ZOE 50 and am seriously considering a replacement for the new MG ZS EV, so I’m interested in any experience.
I have also tried to download the i-Smart app, but I only get non-English versions. The home screen is in English and everything below is in Thai.
Is there any link to download the i-Smart apk English version?
in the UK you just download it from the google play store / apple app store and you get the english version.

Turning Assistant Display is for the the reversing camera guidelines.
no its not. I just went out and tried it, with this option on, when I put on the indicator the view pops up, if I turn it offf, then put on the indicator again it doesn't pop up.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom