Disabling Lane Departure Warning

Gomev

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
My October stats. Pretty well all local journeys and I'm just sticking to the default settings (Normal and regen 2).

I'm really starting to see the effects of the cooler weather and (sparing) use of the heater.

View attachment 12323
Never deny yourself a bit of heating otherwise what's the point ?

You must also be one of the few remaining owners that has the Lane Departure Warning enabled. :)

1667381488237.png

Tried that. It just comes back on at the next restart.
Now that is a first as far as I'm aware. It should not turn back on when set to off in the infotainment.

In my post #1 above the second last paragraph from the manual details another reason it may be on. Does it ever flash ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine also resets during a journey too - I disable when I get in the car and have to disable again when moving usually done by c passenger - I drive on country roads and often have to avoid potholes puddles hiding potholes, wildlife etc so having the steering snatch is actually dangerous- I have turned everything off but it all comes back on - I have an MG 4 and toggle switches not off and on like the pic. Any help on this greatly appro

Is it possible you are inadvertently activating the switch on the end of the indicator stalk?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom