dockers strike, will this affect my car shipment from China to the U.K.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drayyanmsc

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
My new MG ZS EV delivery is due on 12th September, as I do not know which port it will be delivered to from shipment. Wondering if dockers strike in Felixstowe affect this delivery?

Mick,
Thank you. I ordered through MG Cinderford in December, I have been given 14th September delivery. Just one query, the PCP finance agreed in December when APR was so low. Will this still hold good for the September delivery by the Santander through the delearship agreement or could they change it to September APR.?

Mick,
Thank you. I ordered through MG Cinderford in December, I have been given 14th September delivery. Just one query, the PCP finance agreed in December when APR was so low. Will this still hold good for the September delivery by the Santander through the delearship agreement or could they change it to September APR.?
Not sure hopefully because it is within the 12 month window nothing will change. My car is through Motability so different scenario, I think if you ask the same question in shipping updates or vanarama sections, more knowledgeable members may be able to answer better.

My new MG ZS EV delivery is due on 12th September, as I do not know which port it will be delivered to from shipment. Wondering if dockers strike in Felixstowe affect this delivery?
They arrive at Portbury, Bristol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom