Does anyone use Sport mode ?

As others have mentioned, I too use mine occasionally at the traffic light grand prix. Like today, two young lads (I'm being polite ;)) in a Civic right on my rear end at the lights. Perhaps they were in a hurry to make their next sale, (🚬) but sport mode engaged and left them for dead. Same at the slip road on to the dual carriageway. How childish am I? 🤣
Educating the general population is never childish 😉😁😁😁

Same as everyone else. As I currently don't have a home charger I drive in Eco with A/C off everywhere. Only using sports mode when friends are in the car for the first time to show them how quick off the mark it is, then promptly back into eco which they usually laugh at and comment that I've now wasted half my battery doing the sporty take off.

I use Eco all the time and switch to Sport mode when I fancy a rapid drive or when I'm coming up behind slow drivers on country lanes, I like to switch to Sport in anticipation of the overtaking manoeuvre. Also use it for teaching BMW and Audi (most common culprits) drivers a lesson from the lights. But I don't like the heft of the steering in Sport mode, it's needlessly heavy.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom