Double DIN Head Unit Facia Conversion Kit

jhunterwu

Established Member
Reaction score
I need a double DIN mounting kit for the head unit. Any idea where to find it?

Snapshot (6).jpg

I fitted a Joying head unit in an older ICE car that did not have an existing screen and it was a big improvement although I did have CANBUS problems and was never able to get the steering wheel controls other than volume up/down working.
For the mounting kit/harness adaptor and facia panel I would ask on the Joying Group Facebook owners page, as I think India or Thailand are the most likely places to have them.
www.Connects2.com are the major UK supplier for aftermarket car specific kits but they do not list the ZS as being supported.
Good luck with your project.

Ali express sell them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210306-234717_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20210306-234717_AliExpress.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 200
I fitted a Joying head unit in an older ICE car that did not have an existing screen and it was a big improvement although I did have CANBUS problems and was never able to get the steering wheel controls other than volume up/down working.
For the mounting kit/harness adaptor and facia panel I would ask on the Joying Group Facebook owners page, as I think India or Thailand are the most likely places to have them.
www.Connects2.com are the major UK supplier for aftermarket car specific kits but they do not list the ZS as being supported.
Good luck with your project.
Already have dialog with Joying, but they have nothing for the MG.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom