Drivers Handbook

Barney

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Does the car come with a Drivers Handbook, or do I have to rely on the electronic one ?

Does the car come with a Drivers Handbook, or do I have to rely on the electronic one ?
Yes it does. But, like mine, it probably won't have the addendum regarding the roof rail loading. This is supposed to be picked up at servicing. It doesn't have a paper service book as these are now kept online, but I believe you can request a paper print out of your service.

The online one (which appears to have a date of March 2021) states that the max load is 75 kg.

I thought it was only 75 kg for the new MG5 LR, 35 kg for the previous model
I though there were 2 manuals online. One for the standard model and one for the long range, although looking again at the LR one, it talks about buth standard cruise control and ACC / MG Pilot so maybe it's a combined one.

Yes, my LR came with a paper copy of the manual, and also an infotainment manual (that I couldn't find online).

It should have the car manual, the navigation manual and the AA card etc. in a plastic wallet in the glove box. If it's not in the glove box it could be in the boot somewhere.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom