Driving abroad.

Barry wood

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Has anybody drove through france to spain yet in the mg.
I obv wont be because mine is on day 9 still at arnold clarke in salford broke

You may find tips in the general section - there are, or at least were a few varying threads like these:
Search function top right and try a few key words if you're looking for something along different lines.

Has anybody drove through france to spain yet in the mg.
I obv wont be because mine is on day 9 still at arnold clarke in salford broke
here i cant even drive 200 miles without breaking down twice on chargers, ill stick to the 320 for longer ones lol

So yours has broke too at chargers.wish id known this before i bought mine 3 weeks ago.mine broke 9 days ago.how long was yours down for

So yours has broke too at chargers.wish id known this before i bought mine 3 weeks ago.mine broke 9 days ago.how long was yours down for

1st day, drove 12 miles, bricked at charger, they replaced battery and did 200 miles
now a week ago, had car 2 weeks to that date, again different charger, same issue

Now had it a week trying to fix it, MG now looking to why its happening but its radio silence

here i cant even drive 200 miles without breaking down twice on chargers, ill stick to the 320 for longer ones lol
I get your frustration, have seen many of your posts last few days popping up about it.

Last year forum members here found an issue with the MG5, collated the info, sent it to MG and it was fixed within a few months.

If this is a 'bigger' issue why not start a dedicated thread about it and a spreadsheet to collate who's has broken and on what charger (exact charger make, power and location)?

You may spot a pattern that you can feed into MG to get the issue fixed or, as it sounds like you've had enough of MG already, use your new found info as leverage to get a refund.

I get your frustration, have seen many of your posts last few days popping up about it.

Last year forum members here found an issue with the MG5, collated the info, sent it to MG and it was fixed within a few months.

If this is a 'bigger' issue why not start a dedicated thread about it and a spreadsheet to collate who's has broken and on what charger (exact charger make, power and location)?

You may spot a pattern that you can feed into MG to get the issue fixed or, as it sounds like you've had enough of MG already, use your new found info as leverage to get a refund.
They have 1 last chance to fix this or i want my money back from day 1, the cost of changing the car insurance to another car and everything else that goes with it.

Ive been left without a car for 9 days mg customer care will not give me a hire car
I would be hammering on the dealership that sold me the car to be providing me a courtesy car... thankfully I know my dealership pretty well and they will provide courtesy cars for instances like this.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom