Eco System Failure

AKN1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Is anyone able to help. I have had this message flas up today with a warning - System Eco Failure. I can't find this anywhere, not even in the online handbook. My car is a MG4 SE Long Range. TIA

Welcome to the forum.

If the various modules in the car don't start in the correct sequence you will get messages that appear and then quickly disappear.

It's a bit like waiting for your mates at the pub and you're the first to arrive. You start looking at your watch, then check your messages. It's one minute past the agreed time and just as you send a WhatsApp message asking where they are they turn up and everything is fine.

Welcome to the forum.

If the various modules in the car don't start in the correct sequence you will get messages that appear and then quickly disappear.

It's a bit like waiting for your mates at the pub and you're the first to arrive. You start looking at your watch, then check your messages. It's one minute past the agreed time and just as you send a WhatsApp message asking where they are they turn up and everything is fine.
Good to know, thanks Ian 👍

Who knew!
You would be FIRST to the pub???? 🤣🤣🤣😘

Dont worry m8, if you lived closer and we were going to the pub, I'd be FIRST.

Banging on the door for them to open up.

Probably.🤣

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel