Engineering mode , more info if possible.

VenumX

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi guys , I am recieving my EHS 9/07
They gave me a little sneak peek, it was quite dirty tho,.. i told them i will detail it myself,... but they insisted in washing it for me,.. i hope they dont leave scratches,.....
I told the dealer i want the latest in bms updates and software updates (infotainment)
I also gave him my checklist.

I found this video online that explains how to get into the engineering mode on EHS , and thuswhile checking the version info.

(Starts from 1:55)

Who has the newest EHS on this forum and is willing to test this out for me ? and also give me a picture of that "version info" screen.

Thanks

Last edited:
UK PHEV 1 June 2021. Mine is going in for an update on Wednesday. My dealer knows about the BMS update but not the SW update so he is investigating with that further.

Attachments

• 1B8743C1-ADD0-445E-B100-D5CF52731114.jpeg
    1B8743C1-ADD0-445E-B100-D5CF52731114.jpeg
    494.5 KB · Views: 660
Last edited:
hi sky did they contact you for the update or did you contact them ?
My car was already booked in for other works so I emailed them with the screenshot from ‘Miles’ on the other post about the new updates being available. They called me back saying they know the BMS update but not so on the SW update, they will look into it. They said they can do the BMS update whilst my car is with them. I will wait about the news on the SW update.

Let's hope mg have learnt lessons from the zs EV update fiasco last year , and have tested it properly.
Look forward to seeing what you think of the update when you get the car back.

BMS update done. No software update available. First impression, it is exactly like pre-update, nothing noticeably changed.
BMS update shouldn’t change anything noticeable. Maybe amount of charge it takes, maybe amount of discharge. nothing to measure this with for now

Watched the video but couldn’t find anything about how to get to version info screen. Maybe I will go watch it again

checked another video of HS trophy
Settings >> System
Press all 4 corner starting with top left - top right - bottom right - bottom left

that brings up engineering mode which has version info button

will try it tomorrow

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom