EV the difference

kitkev

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Decided to go to whistable yesterday nice day lobster oysters an apertiff, so night before charged 100% balanced the batteries.

when we had the lexus Rx 400h the cost was always a factor in these decisions and indeed the mitsibushi phev was worse 25 mile electric then hook up a bowser to run it.

now she who must be obeyed "lets go over to watford or st albans visit so and so" cant keep her out of it

when driving the ice cars she was always concious of speed, so on the way back she was driving as i had indulged and sampled some local distilled hospitallity Ahem
so were on the the M25 and i start noticing were overtaking quite a lot of traffic so glanced at the waze and there she is 85mph

you do know your doing 85 dont you

NO the pedal is so light she says then slows down

in the ice cars she would be cruising along at 50 - 60 like driving miss Daisy, the difference for me is the fact she fights me to drive now i love EV

A friend is doing one of these Car Hero’s days soon. He is driving about 15 laps in each of GT 40, McLaren 720s. and the Ferrari 458. I think he might not agree after that day out.

Chance to do that would be great. Unfortunately of the 41 super cars available for these track days not one of them is an EV. Mind you I think I drive a super car everyday anyway.

8805D738-6AFF-4DA7-9A29-F2B19BD57875.jpeg

I had a blast round Knockhill race circuit with this motorcycle engined machine and a also hot hatch Seat. I recall the noise and actually enjoyed the experience but looking back - deary me what a cacophony for what seemed like fair acceleration out of the corners. Imagine that with comfort and luggage space and no stinking oily expensive motion lotion and heating and SILENCE !
Oh yeah - it’s a five 🤣

All sounds great my wife not been the mg5 yet as both with COVID 😠 and not asked her if she wants to drive it yet know she will probably say to big 😃 she drives a Corsa so a difference but I will just gradually ask her lol I thinks and wait till with both been in the ev I also love my mg5 great car 👍

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom