Evening Standard Review

A pretty good and fair review I would say ?.
More positives than negatives.
I think any car review will have a list of the five best and worst points of any car.
I thought it was quite fair, any the negatives are those that others had mention here.

There's a WhichEV MG ZS EV Long Range 2022 Review added on Youtube today. Not sure it warrants another thread, but it's a good look for anyone interested.

Edited to add the written review that goes with it: WhichEV
Good review, thanks !.
I did notice that in the review, the editor get fooled by the road wheels !.
He said it had diamond cut alloys, which we know they are a much simpler alloy, fitted with high gloss covers over the top !.

I did notice he got caught out there. I thought the wheels did look a lot better in this video also - not sure why, unless it's just that they were shiny 😄

It was nice to have a longer peek overall, but I presume it'll be a little longer for confirmation from MG on a couple of things. Will have to see if it's the case for UK too that the trim with full fat iSMART is the one that gets free OTA updates.

Good review, thanks !.
I did notice that in the review, the editor get fooled by the road wheels !.
He said it had diamond cut alloys, which we know they are a much simpler alloy, fitted with high gloss covers over the top !.
Overall a good video and objective. I presume he only had the for car a morning so easy to miss a few things. Needs a Bjorn Nyland 1000km challenge and a trip to the Artic Circle to really judge the car.

I did notice he got caught out there. I thought the wheels did look a lot better in this video also - not sure why, unless it's just that they were shiny 😄

It was nice to have a longer peek overall, but I presume it'll be a little longer for confirmation from MG on a couple of things. Will have to see if it's the case for UK too that the trim with full fat iSMART is the one that gets free OTA updates.
I think Miles has suggested that all the new face lift models get the OTA updates on the last Pod Cast ?.
But I could be wrong ???.

I think Miles has suggested that all the new face lift models get the OTA updates on the last Pod Cast ?.
But I could be wrong ???.
That's what I thought I definitely heard. It's purely based on my own poking about that I'm not so sure now - should be a question that can be cleared up pretty quickly though.

That's what I thought I definitely heard. It's purely based on my own poking about that I'm not so sure now - should be a question that can be cleared up pretty quickly though.
Miles did say all models have OTA updates. Trophy Connect has Amazon Music and travel updates as well.

Miles did say all models have OTA updates. Trophy Connect has Amazon Music and travel updates as well.
The MG UK site is lacking on details, so I was looking on MG iSMART - Recharge yourself via Google translate to try and get an idea all the features we'd actually be paying for.
That's what sparked my uncertainty as iSMART Lite doesn't get OTA (unless functionality is country dependent).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom