External Temperature Display Facelift

Aussi55

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi,

I don't have the external temperature on the top of the display. I've noticed this is available in other posts.

Is this resolved with an update?

Many thanks.

Sorry but I am a bit confused here @Aussi55 ?.
The title of your thread question, contains the word “Facelift”.
Which would suggest a ZS EV Gen 2 face lift, but your avatar photo displays a picture of ZS EV Gen1.
I only ask, because if it is a Gen1 and you have no external temperature display showing the the head unit, then this is only achieved when the “Comfort 2” update has been applied.
The early cars supplied, did not have this feature from the factory.
It was definitely a software upgrade ( likely chargeable ) by the dealer network.
If we are talking Gen 2 the outside temperature should already be installed as a standard feature from the factory ?.
I have not heard of anybody else NOT having this facility on their cars.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the confusion. I now have a gen2, the picture is my gen1.

I have noticed I get the outside temperature on the main screen at the top next to the small graphic of the battery charge only when I have Android auto connected. Without that, the only way to see the external temperature is via the climate control screen.

Maybe that's just the way it is or hopefully there's a software update.

I did check with my dealer as I wanted to be sure I was fully up to date (especially with the rapid charge issues) but they say it's all up to date. Tbh I have my doubts as the podcast about this from Miles was after I took delivery.

It will be due a service in a few months, hopefully it will be checked then.

Thanks again and all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom