Facelift indicator volume

Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Thought my indicator volume was excessively loud until I came across this thread in the MG4 section How do you adjust indicator volume?.

FWIW, how many FL 5 owners ever look at the MG4 section of the forum? With regards to the workings of the car, we all know that the FL 5 and the 4 share a lot of items (and issues?) , so might just be worth a look at MG4 section. I've learnt a lot recently about my FL 5 all from this one link Got a question? Try MG4 Hints, Tips and Solutions First

Maybe we should have a similar section/sticky for both the pre FL and FL 5?

Thought my indicator volume was excessively loud until I came across this thread in the MG4 section How do you adjust indicator volume?.

FWIW, how many FL 5 owners ever look at the MG4 section of the forum? With regards to the workings of the car, we all know that the FL 5 and the 4 share a lot of items (and issues?) , so might just be worth a look at MG4 section. I've learnt a lot recently about my FL 5 all from this one link Got a question? Try MG4 Hints, Tips and Solutions First

Funny enough I had a ZS on order before I gave up and got an MG5 Facelift so was aware of the volume level already. I think it is a must have to change so ruddy loud as default.

A post for tips would be good. :)

Funny enough I had a ZS on order before I gave up and got an MG5 Facelift so was aware of the volume level already. I think it is a must have to change so ruddy loud as default.

A post for tips would EV good

I posted this twice by mistake anyone know how to delete a post lol

I'll delete it (and this also in a bit) but for information to everyone else, if you want to have one of your posts deleted, just contact a moderator or report the post. It's actually quite a frequent occurrence so something we look out for and deal with as it arises :)

I'll delete it (and this also in a bit) but for information to everyone else, if you want to have one of your posts deleted, just contact a moderator or report the post. It's actually quite a frequent occurrence so something we look out for and deal with as it arises :)

I don't have my MG yet, but I did see somewhere that the setting to change the volume is under 'chimes'.

I don't have my MG yet, but I did see somewhere that the setting to change the volume is under 'chimes'.
It was the first thing I changed lol cannot remember now where it was on the MG5 Facelift but it wasn’t hard to find. There isn’t that many settings to play with and they are laid out quite well.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom