Facelift SR satnav

Lafree

Standard Member
Reaction score
My Facelift SR ZS satnav has a mind of its own it goes into no man's land for miles on a journey tryed to turn off dead reckoning but no provision to do it , any ideas.

Don't forget to reboot the entertainment system (10 second press on the button) after disabling dead reckoning.

You should not have to be doing this; they should have applied the update as part of the Pre Delivery process.

I have no manage features on my settings

Attachments

• IMG_20220918_115834_MP.jpg
    IMG_20220918_115834_MP.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 129
Hi, on the TC the menu is different. Just go into each menu and dead reckoning is there, I turned mine off yesterday. As Coulomb has stated make sure you reboot the system

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ,checked every option on menu no provision to turn off dead reckoning ,will take it the dealer when passing have done 5000+ miles without it thanks for help.

Hi, see attached. It is in Manage Features

Attachments

• Dead Reckoning.jpg
    Dead Reckoning.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 119
If u look on first pic there is no manage features to switch off dead reckoning I have tried every option.

If u look on first pic there is no manage features to switch off dead reckoning I have tried every option.
Hi
Have you been in to each of these sub sections touch each of the sub setting under more setting.

After 16 months 2 visits to dealers satnav still not working I've given up with it and use Google maps on my mobile.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom