Fangs and carbon covers on the DRL blanks

Sherodub

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
My Urban grey Excite SR did not come with DRLs and I did not like the matte black blanks that it came with it where the DRLs go on the ER model.

I ordered these "fangs" on Ali Express which go under the headlights on the little air flow channels beside the DRLS and the carbon fibre DRL blank covers which match the OEM carbon fibre accents in the bumper.

Happy with the look of both and a nice upgrade for peanuts money to the face of the car.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-08 at 15.53.12_a1627c5c.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-08 at 15.51.11_9852d406.jpg

My Urban grey Excite SR did not come with DRLs and I did not like the matte black blanks that it came with it where the DRLs go on the ER model.

I ordered these "fangs" on Ali Express which go under the headlights on the little air flow channels beside the DRLS and the carbon fibre DRL blank covers which match the OEM carbon fibre accents in the bumper.

Happy with the look of both and a nice upgrade for peanuts money to the face of the car.

View attachment 24682View attachment 24683
Looks great. 👍 Black MG badges next? 😉🙂

How does the badges come off if you want to put on black ones? Are they glued or sticky pads?

Inspired by Sherodub i went ahead with ordering the fangs after deliberating over these for some time.I think they really improve the front of the car, particularly with the blue paintwork.

Attachments

• DSCN2566.JPG
    DSCN2566.JPG
    635.2 KB · Views: 103
Inspired by Sherodub i went ahead with ordering the fangs after deliberating over these for some time.I think they really improve the front of the car, particularly with the blue paintwork.
Your right, they do, particularly with the black badge, it's looking good. 🙂👍

The wonders of plastidip.I had the black stick on badge but didn't like it, a bit to bulky.
I did the back as well, but may do it again as its not quite perfect.

Attachments

• DSCN2567.JPG
    DSCN2567.JPG
    306.1 KB · Views: 111
That looks great, much neater, and easier to clean. Did you have them made? 🙂👍
This is Homedes!gn

Photo/scan, draw, cut, apply.

I made 4 centercaps (no 3D printed) and other vinyl logo decals.
My avatar is a round keyholder with a luminescent MG logo.

Busy to des!gn a doorsill protector with luminescent inlay.

Attachments

• IMG_20230813_163011764_LOW.jpg
    IMG_20230813_163011764_LOW.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 59
This is Homedes!gn

Photo/scan, draw, cut, apply.

I made 4 centercaps (no 3D printed) and other vinyl logo decals.
My avatar is a round keyholder with a luminescent MG logo.

Busy to des!gn a doorsill protector with luminescent inlay.
Clever, like um. 🙂👍

ive ordered black badge covers will look good on the dark grey not sure im sold on the fangs yet though when i read the description on ali express it was funny if they fall off just reapply with glue of more tape :)

ive ordered black badge covers will look good on the dark grey not sure im sold on the fangs yet though when i read the description on ali express it was funny if they fall off just reapply with glue of more tape :)
Black badge "covers" Presume that means front and back. You will only use the front badge on the X Power, back one won't fit. Only fits the SE. As for the fangs, use VHB tape, first as last, they definitely won't be falling off. 🙂👍

white mg4 with blqck Brqnd qnd Fqngs.bought in aliexpress

Both ""fangs" and brand letters have a Silicone Tape that glues on car. bought on aliexpress.com, the back letter you cannot do it direclty ( they are under a glass/acrilic panel of the back leds lights

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom