Farhenheit to Celsius on my display MG EHS

Hage52

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Any one now how to change the fahrenheit to celcius on my drivers display?

i did a reset after carplay was not working

It’s done on info screen I think it was car setting then look for units.

Had a look this morning but there is no way you can change the settings for this , you need to take into the dealer to have them do it.
There is a back screen of setting that can be entered on the info screen but it is all in Chinese but would not go there unless you can read Chinese.

Yes i know i already been in this secret menu and translated it al with my phone but there is nothing to find about celcius or fahrenheit, i already have an appointment for the car and called them today so they can contact MG already in advance about this strange thing, also they where going to put in 2 new parking sensors because nothing was working, but after the reset all the parking sensors are working again...but now i have the fahrenheit problem...( but this is not so big a deal ) but never the less MG is going to check it for me.....hopefully there is a simple handeling for changing this back to celcius and also the tirepressure to Bar.

Did anyone tried to do this with OBD2 reading, can this Fahrenheit be found with a car reading?

A known and much discussed issue. My dealer said they had a software fix, had the car for a day but didn't fix it.

Consensus seems to be that the display unit needs to come out and go back to MG. I didn't bother with that.

The dealer did again the software installation and its ok for now, i will let you know when it is again not working.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom