Fast Charger investment seems to be a happening...

EWD

Established Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
When I bought my MG5 in early January I had no place to home charge and was hoping I could charge at local shops. The nearest chargers were over a mile away and usually have parking charges. So far I've done much of my charging for free at Tesco and Sainsbury's.

Doing a full balance charge was fun if not a little time consuming, what with limited parking times.

However, as of today my local council has just installed 23 new Ubitricity chargers dotted around a half-mile radius of my house. My nearest one being about 150 meters away.

This will make balance charging alot easier next time.

I feel this is the way forward for those living in towns and cities and lets hope other parts of the country push this out soon.

When I bought my MG5 in early January I had no place to home charge and was hoping I could charge at local shops. The nearest chargers were over a mile away and usually have parking charges. So far I've done much of my charging for free at Tesco and Sainsbury's.

Doing a full balance charge was fun if not a little time consuming, what with limited parking times.

However, as of today my local council has just installed 23 new Ubitricity chargers dotted around a half-mile radius of my house. My nearest one being about 150 meters away.

This will make balance charging alot easier next time.

I feel this is the way forward for those living in towns and cities and lets hope other parts of the country push this out soon.
Could you share some photos of your MG plugged in to an Ubitricity charger please?

they always plug in ok - its after that the problems start.

Does anyone bother trying to use them!!
I've used my nearest one once and it worked first time but only time will tell...

These ones you just need to scan a QR code and enter your CC details.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom