Favourite radio station setting

Ashjuneja

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi everyone - I had posted this question earlier, but dont think I got any replies, so apologies in advance for asking again. Does anyone know if there is a way of moving from one favourite radio to the next without having to tap the relevant radio station on the infotainment screen? Because using the forward and backward buttons on the steering wheel simply take me to the previous or the next radio station, not to the next or previous station on my favourites list. This is both annoying and dangerous because if you want to change radio stations between your favourites while driving, you need to look at the screen and tap.

Any advice will be very very helpful!

You find that out by reading the small book for the infotainment that came with the car.

Then you need to get one from the dealership or email Mg, have not seen one online.

I'm fairly certain there is no function to move from one favourite to another, only from one station to another. The small manual that covers the music system does not mention switching between favourites at all. You need to manually press the favourite button to go that station. It's no different than having to look at the screen to turn on or off the heating and air conditioning.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom