Finally got our MG5 Exclusive

htiek

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hello everyone,
My first post here....
After many weeks of delay due to lockdown and the recent horrendous weather, we finally got our MG5 Exclusive today. Now we just need an essential journey to justify driving it. Roll on supermarket shopping day! (Those are words I never thought I would be uttering 🤔)
Cheers,
Keith
01B722EE-5BF1-4ED4-B237-7BE96B95E9EB_1_105_c.jpeg
3CD7FA64-6308-43E6-87F8-4C0D000C79F5_1_105_c.jpeg

Hello everyone,
My first post here....
After many weeks of delay due to lockdown and the recent horrendous weather, we finally got our MG5 Exclusive today. Now we just need an essential journey to justify driving it. Roll on supermarket shopping day! (Those are words I never thought I would be uttering 🤔)
Cheers,
Keith
View attachment 1583View attachment 1584
Looking very nice Keith !,
Add “Tint’s” to the glass for your “Wish List”.
Enjoy your trip to the supermarket and try and contain your excitement level !.

Hello everyone,
My first post here....
Cheers,
Keith
Keith, looks Stunning in that colour, don't forget your free top at the supermarket, some Tesco's have pod points, I have started to use those when doing the weekly shop now. Very satisfying plugging in for nothing and it puts enough range in to cover the journey.
Enjoy the car.

Keith, looks Stunning in that colour, don't forget your free top at the supermarket, some Tesco's have pod points, I have started to use those when doing the weekly shop now. Very satisfying plugging in for nothing and it puts enough range in to cover the journey.
Enjoy the car.
Don’t forget to down load the Pod Point App on your phone !.
The posts generally are “Plug & Play” and commence the charge straight away, but you have to confirm your change in the App or the charge will stop after 15 minutes.

I have the red “Tri - Coat” colour on my ZSEV.
Probably the same shade I guess on the MG5 - Dynamic Red, nice but the most expensive colour option though.
I was offered this at no extra when I ordered mine, however I was informed we were not having a second red car. So I got the Blue. I really only wanted a change from grey. But I still long after the red. 😭

I should get my red MG5 in the next 2 weeks, can't wait. Looks good. I've always had black cars but on this car against the chrome I think it looks good. I'll probably tint my windows also. And ye I plan to use the Tesco chargers too when shopping.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom