First day of driving an EV

Is there a feedback button where you can feed tat info back to them?
Already done ...twice . Once to report the not charging issue , the second to report the opening hours inaccuracy . It's the local Ford dealership so I thought it may not be open to non customers . I checked last week in reception and she said it was OK to use . I asked why was there a bollard across the bay . She said it it was to stop ICE drivers parking there . So I removed the bollards and pulled in alongside the ICE BMW in the next bay :rolleyes: and the damn thing wouldn't charge anyway . Insult to injury , an RAC van pulled up behind me and blocked me in ...the horror ,the horror :D . Don't think I'll go there again

Sorry . It was an EVBox charger ( partnered with Electroverse ) . I was going to attempt it again today but the Dealership Car Park was locked . Electroverse say it's 24/7...big fail :)
I rely on the Electrorverse card but the apps information on the charger in use or not is terrible. I tend to use the app for the charger to see if it is free or not.

I rely on the Electrorverse card but the apps information on the charger in use or not is terrible. I tend to use the app for the charger to see if it is free or not.
Charging points partnered with Electroverse are sparse around here , mostly EVBox . The first EVBox I used it didn't charge , the second didn't charge and left my car with a HV fault when I disconnected . Don't think I'll be using EVBox again in a hurry ;)

Charging points partnered with Electroverse are sparse around here , mostly EVBox . The first EVBox I used it didn't charge , the second didn't charge and left my car with a HV fault when I disconnected . Don't think I'll be using EVBox again in a hurry ;)
EVBox are owned by the same people as Geniepoint.
EVBox are part of Engie, Geniepoint are owned by Equans, formerly known as Engie EV Solutions.

Hence probably why they are as bad as each other.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom