First Service MG5

johnnyg

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Just been in to Pinkstones of Stoke for its 1st Service. Booking in went smoothly. Discussed with them the perforation warranty check which they agreed to do.
45 mins later the car was returned, complete with invoice, Mg assistance card provided and informed that service record has been marked up with perforation warranty inspection. All for the princely sum of £97.73. Not bad at all.

Low Mileage first service? - Did you receive a health check video ? I did - Mine was ok - I was good to see the underside and 'part' of the Suspension that you don't see from road side viewing - They also flagged up an item to monitor - Hence my thread in the 4 forum..
Happy motoring

Yes 3500 miles, no video but I have already been under it to rust proof.

Just been in to Pinkstones of Stoke for its 1st Service. Booking in went smoothly. Discussed with them the perforation warranty check which they agreed to do.
45 mins later the car was returned, complete with invoice, Mg assistance card provided and informed that service record has been marked up with perforation warranty inspection. All for the princely sum of £97.73. Not bad at all.
I had mine done today as well. They also did a VCU software update as well.
I did get a little video of the underneath as well. Roughly 6k millage I think.

Mine was way than yours £99 ha ha probably London prices lol

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom