First Service

my first service at around 4500 miles was quoted at £35 at Richmonds Guildford, but once I had the 3 windscreen wipers replaced and small repair made the final total was £88 including the teddy bear and AA cover
That's interesting. Was that recently? I just went to book my MG 5 in for its first service at MG Guildford. Online it quotes £34.20. When I called the service cost was quoted as £146.05! I mentioned that it was low mileage (6k) so I was quite shocked.

It was end if
That's interesting. Was that recently? I just went to book my MG 5 in for its first service at MG Guildford. Online it quotes £34.20. When I called the service cost was quoted as £146.05! I mentioned that it was low mileage (6k) so I was quite shocked.
it was early Feb 2022

Many thanks - I will query this with them.
Okay - called to query. They have now confirmed £34.20 online price for low mileage 1st service. Booking online is also apparently around £20 cheaper than calling to book for that service. Worth keeping in mind for the future.

Okay - called to query. They have now confirmed £34.20 online price for low mileage 1st service. Booking online is also apparently around £20 cheaper than calling to book for that service. Worth keeping in mind for the future.
I called brindley Wolverhampton for my first service £ 36.94.
Its booked in first week of july.

Service done and i got the price wrong, it was £35.94.
Also had the kers recall and a couple more updates applied.
Updates applied.
SA018
RC007
AS-22-028.

The worst part was it zeroed my trip mileage and mpkwh.
It took about 1.15 mins and the receptionist confirmed the AA membership was renewed.

I did have a nose around the new zs in the showroom but i prefer the mg5.... for now :unsure:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom