Fisker Ocean

JimB

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Can't help hearing the song about the King's new suit of clothes when I look at videos of this (but by no means an unknown phenomena in the ev world) but nevertheless I don't half fancy one!

And being built in Austria, apparently.

Even the bottom of the range sport model might achieve a transfer of my £99 deposit😉

Can't help hearing the song about the King's new suit of clothes when I look at videos of this (but by no means an unknown phenomena in the ev world) but nevertheless I don't half fancy one!

And being built in Austria, apparently.

Even the bottom of the range sport model might achieve a transfer of my £99 deposit😉

Big downside for me

'Prices for the Ocean One start from £59,990, with production slated to begin in November. However, UK customers will need to wait until mid-2023 before right-hand-drive versions'

'the entry-level Ocean Sport is set to cost £34,990. Customers will need to wait until late 2023 before that particular version launches'

I'll keep my 99 quid for now :)

Yet another #!@#🤬 SUV.

I love the expression "asset-light business model" meaning that they leave the difficult bit of building it to someone else. The choice of Magna Steyr is a good one, but I wonder how much the timescales and costs come as a surprise to them? 😉

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom