• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Fitted Rear window shades for sale! Fits FL & Pre-FL

Tweed98

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
As you may have read on the main MG5 forum, I lost my job and my company car (The MG5.) Well I am back in a job and was able to stay EV but now in a Hyundai Kona so I have no need for the aftermarket window shades I bought for the pre-face lift MG5 I had to start with.

PXL_20230624_185809698.jpg

They were an impulse purchase as I wasn't happy with losing the privacy glass to the rear seats what with an infant in the back and I was very happy with them and even transferred them into my face-lift 5 (interesting fact the windows are the same! Well not that interesting but...)
This is for the full set both rear side windows, the little quarterlight things between the door and the boot, and the boot window itself. All contained in a handy bag if you want to remove them in the winter. I left mine in year round until I moved into the face lift as privacy glass and window shades was a little too dark at night when looking over my shoulder.

They stayed in place when I had the windows open but I mostly use A/C an only open the window to eject the hot air until the A/C comes through cold.

They cost me £90 from car shades and are still in excellent nick as my boy couldn't reach them and I don't smoke.

If you are interested I'd take £40 + postage and I Iive near Stansted Airport and work near bluewater if anyone wants to collect. (car not included!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes please, I'll take these if still available, but I'll need you to post them to me. Simon

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom