FL - Latest software version?

DOT

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Took my facelift 5 trophy in for its first 15k mile service this morning, they also advised that it needed a software update that was flagged as a recall.
I checked the software version before the service and now just after picking it up, and it appears to be unchanged. Can anyone advise what the latest software version is or should be for the the facelift 5? Just wanted to check before I accuse the dealership of not having done anything (besides 'servicing' the car - which seems to entail very little for the price!)

Software (supposedly updated) currently showing as:
MPU: SWI83-29867-1300R12
MCU: 83.3.4.8

Cheers.

Mine (FL 5 LR) had its first service in Nov with required updates and matches yours.

Had my 5 Trophy first service mid December 5000 miles on clock. Was told no updates were needed. They checked with my vin Infront of me on system when I double checked with them after service.

Took my facelift 5 trophy in for its first 15k mile service this morning, they also advised that it needed a software update that was flagged as a recall.
I checked the software version before the service and now just after picking it up, and it appears to be unchanged. Can anyone advise what the latest software version is or should be for the the facelift 5? Just wanted to check before I accuse the dealership of not having done anything (besides 'servicing' the car - which seems to entail very little for the price!)

Software (supposedly updated) currently showing as:
MPU: SWI83-29867-1300R12
MCU: 83.3.4.8

Cheers.
I think this is the recall for the CCU. There have been MG5 FL failing on this and that is what the recall is for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom