Status
Not open for further replies.

fnkd

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi all,

I’m waiting on delivery of my ZS EV. Does anyone know if the after market floor mats on eBay, etc will fit the new ZS EV as they all seem to be listed to say 2019+

I just want to make sure they aren’t different from the original model.

My gut reaction tells me that the floor mats are the same on both Gen1 and Gen 2 models.
I can see no reason why they would be any difference myself ???.
I quick call to a dealer will verify if I am correct or not.
I used the MG mats on both models and found them both to be fine.

Yeah I’m thinking they’ll be the same. Just wanted to check before I buy some. But even if I get them to keep me going and then have to buy another set, it’s still going to work out about half the price of the official ones.

Yeah I’m thinking they’ll be the same. Just wanted to check before I buy some. But even if I get them to keep me going and then have to buy another set, it’s still going to work out about half the price of the official ones.
When they first released the ZS EV - MG offered a "Protection Pack".
This included, front and rear tailored carpets, front and rear mud flaps and a good quality thick rubberised washable boot liner.
From memory, the kit was about £120.00.
They have stopped selling it now though.
When we moved from the Gen1 to the Gen 2 model, we left the mats in our old car because the dealer gifted us with a complete new set of carpets.
The carpets in the Gen 1 model, where over two years old and we had covered, just short of 20,000 miles in that time.
The rear carpets where like new and the front one's where in really really good condition.
They had held up well to be fair !.
We switched over the boot liner in to our new Gen 2 model, as these are no longer available to buy from MG as a package.
The rear mud flaps are slightly different on the Gen 2 model, so I left them on our old car also.
The front carpets are held down in place with "Hold Down" tabs, that do a great job of holding the carpets securely and prevent them from riding up under the pedals.

I ordered floor mats that were advertised as 2020+ for my 2022 ZS and they did not fit in the drivers side footwell

I ordered floor mats that were advertised as 2020+ for my 2022 ZS and they did not fit in the drivers side footwell
Only thing I’ve spotted is there’s a different one for the petrol manual ZS. I’ve only really seen one version for EV/automatic but if anyone has links of ones they’ve already purchased for the gen 2 I’d appreciate it.

My facelift arrived with them in, didn’t ask and wasn’t mentioned so perhaps they include them now ?

I have bought a black carpet (with red border) set from Aldi @4.99 I thought that they would be great for when I finally pickup my car. If they last then its a bonus.

Only thing I’ve spotted is there’s a different one for the petrol manual ZS. I’ve only really seen one version for EV/automatic but if anyone has links of ones they’ve already purchased for the gen 2 I’d appreciate it.
The ones I ordered were advertised as EV ones, but the fixings were in the wrong place

Hi all,

I’m waiting on delivery of my ZS EV. Does anyone know if the after market floor mats on eBay, etc will fit the new ZS EV as they all seem to be listed to say 2019+

I have a set of mats you can have. Pm me

Hi all,

I bought my mats from carmats.co.uk all different styles and choice of material, customized edge trim, etc perfect fit as they are made to fit factory specs and attach to the factory clips in the car

I bought my mats from carmats.co.uk all different styles and choice of material, customized edge trim, etc perfect fit as they are made to fit factory specs and attach to the factory clips in the car
For the 2022 model? That’s where I bought mine from and they didn’t fit

At first they asked me to move the anchors on the car that the floor mats attach to but when I said I didn’t want to do that they refunded

Update: Faffed around some more with the positioning of the anchors on the mats and got the drivers side one in, although it's still not a perfect fit in the 2022 model

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom