Free leccie

Geo68

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Went to Canada wood, plugged the car in, free leccie, had lunch, walked the dog to the Falkirk Wheel and back to 30% worth of charge. Result. Driving home with the aircon on in normal mode, the charge meter went from 69 to 70% and stayed there till I was nearly home. Gotta love this car 😀

Lots of free leccy available from ChargePlace Scotland chargers still, but varies by owner. Quite a lot are starting to charge for charging now, but it's still free where I am.

I'm quite in favour of overstay fees that are starting to be added though. There are a couple of (non-MG) EVs that hog the one-and-only rapid charger near me. A polite windscreen notice is heading their way next time I think!

By the way, I wrote a little website thingy to keep track of your favourite CPS charge points. I use it as a quick and easy way to check if a charger is available before I head to one.

Just put your (comma-separated) charging point numbers in here: MTS Ltd - Enter ChargePlace IDs and hit 'get status'. You can then save the web page to your home screen (or bookmark it) for quick access.

For example: ChargePoint Dashboard

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom