Free upgrade to 7 year warranty

dprager

Established Member
Reaction score
When I purchased the car llast year it came with a 5 year factory warranty and an 8 year battery warranty. I recently recieved an email that the factory warranty will be upgraded to 7 years provided that I do a free of charge update on the software at my dealership.

The factory warranty (including the old one) on the MG excludes everything that could have any type of tear and wear up to 3 years like ballbearings, rubbers, etc. But should include all electronics and perforation due to corrosion. I do find that it requires a yearly checkup at the dealership according to the warrantystatement.

Anti-Perforation 84 Months (Subject to Annual Inspection)

so it it worth it?

When I purchased the car llast year it came with a 5 year factory warranty and an 8 year battery warranty. I recently recieved an email that the factory warranty will be upgraded to 7 years provided that I do a free of charge update on the software at my dealership.

The factory warranty (including the old one) on the MG excludes everything that could have any type of tear and wear up to 3 years like ballbearings, rubbers, etc. But should include all electronics and perforation due to corrosion. I do find that it requires a yearly checkup at the dealership according to the warrantystatement.

Anti-Perforation 84 Months (Subject to Annual Inspection)

so it it worth it?
any upgrade like that is worth it and if you take it in each year for a checkup and then if any issues happen you are covered.in the uk the factory warranty is 7 years from 1-09-2019

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom