Friday night entertainment->

Get yourself down to the nearest fuel station for some EV cruising. Stop to ask people why they are queuing for fuel or maybe que up yourself to enjoy the nostalgic experience.
🤔
#time to go EV
I don'want ice drivers outside my house laughing when my electric tariff shoots up next month!

I don'want ice drivers outside my house laughing when my electric tariff shoots up next month!
The buggers will get you sum how !.
Prices of things are getting really crazy at the moment, blaming everything from C19 / Brexit to shortage of HGV drivers etc etc etc.
A mad rush for companies / firms to try a recover the money lost due to C19 is my best bet !.
It's becoming like a run away train that nobody can stop.
Stay low and stay silent ( like EV driving ) don't provoke the issue.
"Let sleeping dog's lie - I think is the old saying.
Gloat in silence.

The Russians will soon find the key to the gas tap that has mysteriously gone missing. Shows the benefit of a fixed rate with the supplier.
Having endured some negative comments for driving electric over the last 6 years I think I can afford myself some time to snigger.
Even if your electric tariff does go up it will be no where near the cost of ice driving but a good time to consider solar, battery storage and free electricity at work places

The Russians will soon find the key to the gas tap that has mysteriously gone missing. Shows the benefit of a fixed rate with the supplier.
Having endured some negative comments for driving electric over the last 6 years I think I can afford myself some time to snigger.
Even if your electric tariff does go up it will be no where near the cost of ice driving but a good time to consider solar, battery storage and free electricity at work places
Finding a FOC empty EV bay at your local supermarket will be hard to find due to the increase in energy prices, that’s for sure !.
I can predict some close scrutiny of cars using this bays over the winter time, that’s for sure.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom